Unreleased, Planned to be on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Xbox Series X and Series S, and PlayStation 5.
Role: Lead Designer
Tools Used: Unity, C#, YouTrack, Excel
- I was brought on to lay the foundation for this project, designing it’s world, levels, combat, bosses, and enemies.
- Furthermore, I was acting as a producer, communicating with the various disciplines and keeping everyone on task for their various tasks, as well as acting as a liaison between the directors and the team.
- I mainly employed the use of Gantt charts, helpful for the types of organization that ask for how many hours a task will take.
- I was also working with these various disciplines as a designer, so I was communicating constantly with other team members, even remotely.
- I used my Scrum Master experience to make sure everyone was keeping good time on their tasks.
- I was so effective, I had an animator personally tell me that I was the best person they’ve ever worked with and was sad that they were going to be off the project soon.
- I eventually laid the foundation in a way that satisfied the directors, so I moved to my next project shortly after.